In the mood for something fresh and colorful? This bright salad is perfect for lunch, dinner, or just a snack!
12 oz. brown rice noodles
1 cup edamame
1 large carrot, julienne
¼ cucumber, small dice
½ red pepper, small dice
½ yellow pepper, small dice
½ red cabbage, thinly sliced
¼ cup canola oil
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp black sesame seeds
Optional: Small dice a mango for a little sweetness!
1. Boil sauce pot with water and salt. Add noodles and cook until al dente (there should be a little bite to it!)
2. Strain noodles. Rinse with cold water to stop cooking, and prevent sticking. Set aside.
3. Chop all the veggies!
4. Add noodles to veggies and mix. Set aside.
5. In another bowl or measuring cup, mix canola oil, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, sugar and salt.
6. Mix dressing with noodles and vegetables! Enjoy!